What is the Civil Service Exam?
How to pass the Civil Service Exam?
- Generally, the best thing to do in order to pass the Civil Service Exam is to understand the nature of the test and be prepared for it by doing self-reviews, mock test, and lot's of practice especially if you're no longer an active student for years.
- Do a lot of math practice exam. Time is your enemy in math problems. Noticeably, most successful examiners in Civil Service Exam are 75% good in Math.
- Get to know the latest CS Exam Coverage
- Buy latest printed reviewers from National Bookstore or download our free reviewers herewith.
- Practice your speed in answering 170 questions in 3 hours or 1 questions per minute ratio.
- Avoid errors in shading your answers. Stay focus during and follow the instructions carefully.
- Be healthy and rest well the night before the exam. And the last but not the least, pray for divine guidance and wisdom
If you have an ample time left before the examination date taking a review is the smart thing to do.You can download our free Civil Service Reviewer below:
Free Civil Service Exam Reviewer