provide wholesome components in the future.
- Thrifty, since you don’t need to buy the whole desktop set for client, less maintenance cost.
- Easy to setup, troubleshoot and maintain-you will only focus on the server/ network stability
- User Friendly- Don’t need many drivers and supports
- Save space in your environment and less waste-(no need for a big cabinet for System Unit, avoid messy setup)
- Saves Energy- L-Series is consumes 12V of your current and no need much air-conditioning since it’s less heat.
- Portable and Resilient
- Saves from Licensing Cost- you will only need to buy a license for server if you want.
- Centralized control- The server could control everything with regards to security, monitoring and functionalities.
- L-Series doesn’t couldn’t run Gaming Apps that requires big Graphics requirement but that would be their move in the future.
- Problems with Monitor Resolution- Some people has a problem with L-Series and need to adjust the resolution to make their monitor works properly.
- No Wireless features as of this time
- .Need extensive security on the Server/Host since it powers the entire client.
- Server need high specs component to cater all client needs like space, motherboard speed,processor and other related concerns.
I think this technology is best for establishments like school with computer laboratories, companies that needs an audio visual conference room and this also good for Internet Café Shops however, as of this time it needs more improvement to run big games whether offline or online in the clients computer