In analyzing, manual method could be an option however, the changes in our Search Engine algorithms is uncontrollable that may affect your planning and definitely a time-consuming strategy. Why not seek a SEO tool that would ease your burden?
Sorezki SEO Plus is one of the best free tool that would assist your SEO analysis in the web developed Sorezki, a popular Online Marketing and Web Metrics company. It works as Google Chrome extension that provides well-structured information of every blog/ website you visit.
Loaded with upgraded analytic features such as:
1. Shows stats in the Search Engines such as Yahoo Site Explorer, Bing, Google, and DMOZ Directory
2. Shows stats of Alexa, Compete.com, Quantcast and SEMRush rank
3. It also shows the social media activities stats in Facebook, Digg Stories, Del.icio.us, Reddit.com, Twitter, StumbledUpon, Google Plus and Google Buzz
4. Sorezki SEO plus can display errors in the Optimization Tab pertaining to your blog Markup, Server Details, Keyword Density and offers recommendation.
5. It has an Option menu for setting customization with over 100 languages in the Local Search option
How to use?
Sorezki SEO Plus is a very user-friendly browser-based SEO tool. After you install its extension in chrome, just browse any website you want to analyse then, hit the Sorezki icon(blue butterfly) in the upper right corner of your chrome and there you go.
You can view both the Search Engine stats related info of a certain blog / website as well as its Social Activities. Check also the Optimization tab if you want to evaluate your own blog SEO status. By right-clicking in the Sorezki icon you can access the Option menu or disable the extension, uninstall / hide the button,etc
Pros: It’s totally free, easy to use, cool interface and doesn’t interfere the browser structure
Cons: As of this time it only works on stable Google Chrome version and some latest are not yet compatible.
For tips on how to analyze backlinks with Sorezki SEO Pluswatch this video: