Do you experience lately in blogger post where thumbnail pics are gone missing? If yes then, you are not alone. Many users have been facing the same issues already since last week. We advice that you don't change anything in your template or make a bit drastic action becuase there's seem a new bug in blogger platform.
The root of the problem according to Livewithg is blogger automatically inserts "s" on the image source http.
So, to solve the issue follow these steps (this perfectly works on my other blog!):
- Open up the post for editing that is missing a thumbnail.
- Near the top left of the post editor, you’ll notice there’s a switcher. Click “HTML”. You will now see the raw HTML version of your post.
- Now find the image that you have uploaded (it should usually be the first one). And replace https:// with http:// (remove the s). Make sure to do it after the src=" tag. The same URL may also show up after href=" tag, you don’t have to worry about that. Just make sure src="https:// is replaced with src="http://.
- Cick Update to publish the changes.
- Now go visit your homepage. Do a hard refresh (Control + F5 or Shift +F5) to clear any caches. You should be seeing the thumbnail now.
[Source : Livewithg]
If you had noticed blogger post preview also gets broken when uses https url encryption.
According to Mashable post, the main purpose of HTTPS encryption to is provide benefits like confidentiality, integrity and identity. Your information remains confidential from prying eyes because only your browser and the server can decrypt the traffic. Integrity protects the data from being modified without your knowledge.
Do you think this post help you? Please drop a comment a below.ty