If you're playing the cracked PC version of Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, there's a high chance that you will encounter game-saving issue -like every time you restart your game you will lose your stats and items and that really sucks! But don't worry the fix is very easy. Just follow the steps below.
1. Find the Shadow of Mordor icon in your desktop then, right click and choose Properties
2. Click the Compatibility tab and put a check on " Run this Program as Administrator" as shown in the screenshot:
3. Hit the apply button and restart the game. You're done!
If you want to back up your game data, you don't need a special tool to do that. You can manually backup your game data in just a few clicks away. Follow the steps below.
1. Right-click the Shadow of Mordor icon and click the Shortcut tab then, click the Open File Location
2. Open the Profile folder > ALI213 > Saves
3. Backup the GameData.sav to a safe location. Done!